not expensive wedding collections for maternity bride
**Warning lengthy wedding post to follow**
Now that we are back home and settled into reality as Mr & Mrs Oldridge, Craig and I have some MASSIVE thank yous to say to some very special people (if we have forgotten anyone in this post we are so sorry, but as you can see there are A LOT of people who contributed to our amazing day!): not expensive wedding collections for maternity bride
- to all our family & friends who travelled from near and far (& for my family for the 2nd time in 3 months!) we are so grateful you could all be there to celebrate our day with us - we love you all!
- to our AMAZING photographer, Tony McKay, we cannot thank you enough. For a couple who don't like photos, you made this so easy, and we truly appreciate your creative flair, honesty and time spent that day
- to Fr Gerard Boyce - what can we say, you personalised our ceremony & made it one to remember, thank you for everything!
- to Gothenburg Restaurant for the epic reception venue! For helping us prepare beforehand, setting up, service on the night & clean up - amazing food, wine & service - 5 stars!!
- to Creative Box Stationary - thank you for such fantastic "Save the Dates", "Invites" and "Thank You Cards" (still to come). So many comments - thank you!
- to our Band SugaFix- Tara and the boys- you had EVERYONE up dancing until the end... still the best band ever thank you So much!! X
- to the team @ Bella Bridal and Frank Casey for my dress and the boys suits, we all scrubbed up pretty darn well - can't thank you enough!
- to Evolution for the custom bridesmaid dresses - WOW, the colour and style couldn't have suited our "theme" and the bridesmaids better!
- to Laura Adlam (for make-up) and Olivia & the team at Bellezza Hair Design (for hair) - not only did you NAIL my vision for the day, but you made the morning SO easy and relaxing at the Salon that the controlling bride in me didn't come out (so often?) :P
- To Amy's Flowers - beautiful bouquets, buttonholes & arrangement which was transported from the Church to Gothenburg. For some of our only decorations - we were blown away!
- to Shaker (aka John) - what an MC! Not only were you on fire as our MC, you also gave us the greatest gift with those classic cars - LOVED!!!!
- to Bryan & Grace for witnessing our nervousness that was our marriage - it was so special to have you both up there with us - lots of love xx
- Denise - for that AMAZING box of food with all our favourites - our bridal party were so grateful during photos! & for Elle & Jordan - lifesavers who brought that food & some drinks - we love you all!
- to Emma for all your help with table cards, seating plan, programmes (basically all things creative!) - you are amazing!! & to Melissa , Donal & Brett for also assisting with red wine whilst Emma created and for driving half the creative items home for us while we honeymooned - THANKS!
- to Shontina - what a CAKE! We couldn't have been more impressed with this and are forever grateful especially knowing you flew out on your European holiday the next day - SUPERWOMAN :)
- Nicole & Joel - for assisting with ALL the little things (Which really added up to BIG things!) on the day, thank you so much! We are so glad you could be there & cant wait to visit you in Melbourne at the end of the year x
- Andrew - I think you learnt your lesson not to offer to help as you were given 1 too many jobs there - thank you so much for all your running around for us!
- To Jessica & Grace - my honorary bridesmaids who were beside us in spirit - we are so grateful you both made it and that Miss Ella and Miss Ruby could be part of it (sort of!) - big hugs and kisses!
- to our parents, Carol , Tony , Steve , Sue & Michelle - a simple thank you doesn't go far enough but I hope you all know how grateful we both are, for you all raising 2 awesome children, and for helping us through the best day of our life so far xx
- to our bridal party - Julie , Ashleigh , Karena , Michael , Scott & Joel - not only did you all get Craig & I to the alter (on time) on the day, but you all looked amazing doing it & made us laugh in the process - lots of love!
- to Atrium on Ulster, Ashwood Manor, Quantum Lodge & Club Paihia - amazing accommodation before & after the wedding and we are both so grateful for making out "out of town wedding" so easy.
Truly blessed for all of the above,
The O's xx